Now that we’re nearly halfway through this pregnancy, I thought I’d look back and share some of the things that got me through the first few months…
1. Vitafusion PreNatal gummy vitamins. Even the kids and Chris like them!
2. McDonald’s french fries. I probably don’t need to say more.
3. Professional gel manicures. After three, I’m tempted to buy a kit!
4. Anything that Aveda offers, especially the Rosemary Mint collection.
5. White chocolate mousse frozen yogurt, by TCBY. Counts as a meal on the rough days.
6. Ondansetron 4mg tablets. One nightly, unless I want to pay dearly the next morning.
I know each pregnancy is magical in its own way, but I was not sorry to leave the first trimester behind for one last time. What about you? What helped you during those early weeks?